Tuesday, August 31, 2010

U push all ur way through and made me convince, big congrats u did it.. Till i realise everything was jus a lie, i don knw how you gonna make me convince again, i don knw how to believe in e words u say, i don knw how should i face u or shd i say how u shd face me? I don knw whats wrong with all the fcuk up things going on and on, i don knw why e fcuk my life became like this.. A wrong step in life? Regret? I shouldnt come to all this point and i cant.. I've so much to think, so much to worry, so much to scare but why things jus cant goes smoothly for me? Isit too hard for god to grant wishes? I don ask for much, all i wan is jus to be happy, to have my happiness thats all.. It takes two hands to clap, tyvvm for the things u do..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home